Haydanblair House is a quality executive country estate type of home, with its high cathedral timber lined ceiling, leaves some people in awe.
This is a quiet place where rest and relaxation can be achieved easily. The 5 acre grounds are largely park-like with large areas of mowen grass, palms, fruit trees, and native flora. The views are of the National Park on the mountains. The Park is a short 5-minute walk away.
The main shopping centre is a 3-minute drive. The Airport is a 3-minute drive and the main swimming beach, Emily Bay, is 6 minutes away.
- A mixture of king, queen and single beds
- Electric blankets
- Clock Radio Alarm
- Smoke detector
- Insect screens
- Children’s play area with trampoline & swings
- 3 vehicle garage
- Beach towels
- Television/DVD player
- WiFi modem
- One Bathroom has bath & separate shower
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen
- Sunken lounge
- Norfolk Island mobile phone
- 4th bedroom can be converted to office
- Wrap around verandah
- Situated on 5 acres of grounds
- Fruit Trees
Selwyn Pine Estates
South Pacific 2899